Jim Jeffries is Chairman at M&A Leadership Council. Jim spent twenty-five years leading national and international consulting companies, private equity and M&A. He is a co-founder of the M&A Leadership Council, which is a global organization delivering best practice training to the M&A community.
In the last three years the Council has trained over 700 domestic company executives in the Art of M&A Integration, the Art of M&A Due Diligence and the Art of M&A for IT.
Jim is a consultant and confidant to many Fortune 1000 C-level executives and provides advice on M&A valuations of more than $23 billion. He desires to continue interacting with C-level execs in acquisitive or soon-to-be acquisitive companies and to give back to the M&A community in all ways possible.
- According to Business Week, M&A Partners delivered more in shareholder returns for one of its clients than all 302 mergers in the study between 1995 and 2001
- Quoted extensively in USA Today for his expertise and opinions on various merger and acquisition strategies
- Quoted as authority in recent releases of “The Art of M&A” series –McGraw Hill
- Periodic lecturer at Kellogg School – Northwestern University
- International management consulting company under Mr. Jeffries direction helped raise $1.4 B in private equity for LBO’s wherein 210 consultants were provided earned equity for performance
- As President of another global consulting company, he doubled new business over a 3 year period
- Confidant and C level consultant to companies like Honeywell, DuPont, Ingersoll-Rand, Maytag and American Standard