The Art of M&A® for HR Leaders: Live-Online with M&A Direct℠ / Online / Sep 2020
Based on and adapted from our premier three-day on-site workshops, this ONLINE seminar will help you and your HR organization plan, launch, and execute successfully across the M&A lifecycle.
Each day’s session provides an overview of essential learning, processes, and best practices necessary for HR success during deals. Open forum discussions, Q&A, case studies and interactive learning are used to help you identify and apply key principles, practices, and practical application when business isn’t “as usual”.
The course is a total of 9 hours, conducted over three, 3-hour modules on successive days.
- Business case for HR as a key component of overall deal success
- HR throughout the M&A life cycle
- Role, challenges and needs of an HR leader - strategic, support, integration
- Strategic Context and Objectives
- Key requirements and objectives by deal type
- HR due diligence process, essentials, risks, best practices, global considerations
- Establishing and managing the HR integration process
- Governance, roles, responsibilities, and working with an IMO
- Best practices and prioritization for HR integration
- Total Rewards: Due diligence through integration
- Change management and communications
- Talent strategies for success
- Optimizing business results through culture awareness and integration
Our events are held on the Zoom platform. Please check with your IT department to verify your ability to use this platform. Please note that all training programs will be password protected. You can learn more about the system requirements and download the latest Zoom Security White Paper for more detailed information.
Tuition and Discounts
Standard Price: $1500
Cost After Discount
|Early Bird||You save $150||$1,350|
|Alumni (past participant)||You save $300||$1,200|
(you may sign up during registration)
|You save $450||$1,050|
Groups of 3 or more (from same company, attending same event)
Please call our office
Payment is accepted by credit card or ACH (invoice available at registration; payment is due prior to providing access credential).
*Only one discount per person per event; must be applied at time of registration
Each registered participant will receive a summary of the seminar content for each module in a watermarked PDF document at the time of each module along with all exercises, small group breakout instructions and case studies to support the overall learning experience of each course.